(REVIEW) Purple Fairy Organics : Pinkish Glow Tomato Serum


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Purple Fairy Organics' Pinkish Glow Tomato Serum

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Shrinks Pores, Antioxidant, Prevents Signs of Aging, Treats and Prevents Pimples / Acne.

SIZE : 30ml

PRICE : P250 / $5

DETAILS : This product is also said to bring out skin's natural glow and works as a sunscreen.

HOW TO USE : After toning, i pump twice on my finger and dot on my cheeks, forehead, chin, nose and neck then spread evenly.

PROS : It smells divine! Like candy! The consistency is very nice. My skin absorbs it fast and it doesn't feel sticky! My skin feels fresh whenever i use this. Not to mention that i noticed my pores got smaller and my forehead is less oily than before! It also helps smoothen my face and get rid of my pimples. I use it day and night but when i wake up, my skin glows. In a very good way! This works well with tinted moisturizer or tinted sunblock as it doubles up as a sunscreen and best primer because it makes skin look flawless and poreless right after every application! :)

CONS : No redness, itchiness nor any discomfort were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT : I super love it! And it teamed up really good with their Witch Hazel Toner and Grapeseed Oil to help achieve and have a better / healthier skin! Even if it's just a small bottle, after using it for 3 weeks, i only used merely half of it! So it's totally worth it, be it trying or buying it. Both will benefit you. Coz not only it will make your skin better, you'll definitely get more than what you've paid for too. If you have oily and acne-prone skin, the 3 products are the best combo you can use to fight it! I will never get tired of using this because it does wonders on my skin! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C