(REVIEW) Pax Moly : Rose Water Toner


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Pax Moly's Rose Water Toner.

INGREDIENTS : Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (95%), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Bentaine, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Fragaria Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol and Fragrance.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Anti-Wrinkle.

SIZE : 250ml.

PRICE : P350 / $7

DETAILS : This product is made with 95% Rose Water and is also said to purify and rejuvenate skin.

HOW TO USE : I put a decent amount on a cotton ball then swipe through my face and neck in an upward and outward motion after washing my face.

PROS :  It smells so good! Like real good! :) i love how it made my skin really soft! I also noticed that my skin has a radiant glow whenever i use this. And it's non-drying! It's like a toner and moisturizer in one! A little goes a long way with this too, i just needed to dab this on the cotton ball once or twice to get the right amount for my liking and it already got my face and neck all covered! It's also not sticky and my skin absorbs it fast! I sometimes use this on my knees and elbows too for softening and whitening (people who learnt / learning Muay Thai knows this). My skin feels bouncy and supple while using this product! And after two weeks, i still have 95% left in the bottle! ♡  

CONS : I didn't experience any itchiness, redness nor dryness while using this product. But for some reason, small bumps appeared on my forehead a few days after using this and went away when i was finished testing this. I don't know if it's because of my combination skin type that affected this but i didn't actually see anything on the bottle saying that it's for dry skin. But usually small bumps are clogged pores caused by skincare products or oil (i suspect it's oil since i have a very oily forehead. Greasy to be exact!).

VERDICT : This is very affordable and can last for half a year maybe? It's really good when it comes to rejuvenating, purifying and moisturizing my skin. And i also loved the fact that it gave my skin a healthy glow! Although i didn't notice any drastic effect regards whitening, i did notice some changes and improvement with the area of my face near my ears / sideburns. I had sunburn their that's very stubborn and this somehow helped me lighten it and now less noticeable! But in case you have the skin type as mine and experienced the cons i also did, i suggest you do double cleansing. And use grapeseed oil to balance the oil on your face. Don't forget to exfoliate as well. Other than that, this Rose Water Toner is still a must-try! RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 95/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C