(REVIEW) Purple Fairy Organics : My Fave Bar



"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Purple Fairy Organics' My Fave Bar.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Calming, Soothing, Fights Acne. 

SIZE : 100g.

PRICE : P120 / $2.4

DETAILS : This product is said to be great for all skin types especially to those who have sensitive skin.

HOW TO USE : I scrub the soap directly onto damp skin, wait for 5 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : This smells so good and super yummy! It actually smells like breakfast! And knowing that this is great for sensitive skin made me so excited to try it. I really have sensitive skin and whenever i use soaps that are too strong or harsh on my skin, i tend to have dry / red patches with small bumps or worst, trigger my eczema. And these are the kinds of soap i keep for emergency purposes like that. When i first used this, i loved it right away! I can feel the oatmeal chunks rubbing against my skin making it moisturized since i used this when i was having allergies. After rinsing it off, my skin felt calmed right away, super soft, nourished and smooth too! Not to mention that it also made my skin supple! It cured my allergies in just a few days because this also has Emu Oil for faster healing of skin inflammation. I use this on my face as well and it does the exact same thing! And it may look like a small bar of soap but it can last for 2 months if you cut it into 4 like i did! Unbelievable, right? That's how amazing this is! Making skin nourished, moisturized and clean all at the same time! :)

CONS : NOT A SINGLE CON FOUND NOR EXPERIENCED.

VERDICT : MY FAVE BAR, INDEED! I don't need to worry about inflammations / irritations as long as i have this bar! I already used up 2 cuts (each cut lasted 2 weeks!) and only have 1 cut left (my dad used the other one since his rosacea is really bad but he said that this helped him reduce it!) which i am saving just in case i experience another episode of allergies or rashes or eczema. I'm so thankful for this soap because it didn't fail me hence it exceeded my expectations! This is also safe for babies because it's very mild and gentle on the skin but also very moisturizing and soothing. This is a must-buy! If you are looking for mild soaps for you or your kids or even your teens who are starting to have breakouts, you should consider getting yourself or them this soap! It's a must-have in your soap stash for emergency because you'll never know when you'll get allergies especially when you don't know what triggers them! I always have them from dust, sweat, etc. That's why i treasure this soap! EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C