(REVIEW) Mischka Nature Essentials : Coconut Milk Shampoo


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Mischka Nature Essentials' Coconut Milk Shampoo.

INGREDIENTS : Water, Silk Amino Complex, Coconut Milk, Egg White Protein, Coconut Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate and Fragrance.

USES / BENEFITS : Cleansing, Conditioner, Moisturizing, Repairing.

SIZE : 250ml

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is suitable for damaged hair caused by bleaching as this nourishes the hair as well.

HOW TO USE : I apply an around 2-3 pumps of this on the palm of my hands then massage it directly onto my hair and scalp before rinsing thoroughly.

PROS : I am really not a fan of coconut be it scent or drink but this made me like coconut! First, it doesn't smell like coconut! In fact, it smells nice! I have been using this for more than a month and i'm almost finished with my bottle! I love the fact that it made my hair feel super clean and soft even without using conditioner which is a miracle because i bleached my hair a couple of times before and made my hair very independent to conditioner. Even made my hair shiny! Also, my hair doesn't smell awful or have undesirable smell even when i didn't use conditioner (they usually have strong fragrance makes hair smell nice?) and even when i'm sweaty from errands / workout! But most importantly, it solved my scalp problems! It now feels fresh and i have less dandruff than before! And that's what makes me happy the most! Because i have stress-induced dandruff and the more i think about it, the more it gets worst. So, by using this.. I worry less about my dandruff because i know this helps my scalp recover from it! ❤️

CONS : NONE! The product is perfect as is!

VERDICT : I love this until the very last drop! Perfect for those who doesn't want to keep using conditioner as it also causes dandruff because it's harder to rinse compared to shampoo! Also for people who's on-the-go and not a fan of ponytails (yes, i'm one of them), this would be one of the best shampoos to consider and guys can also use this! Especially those who uses gel, wax, etc because this really cleans the hair and helps nourish the scalp! Totally worth buying! DUPER DUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C