(REVIEW) Mischka Nature Essentials : Deowhitener Solution Spray


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."




PRODUCT : Mischka Nature Essentials' Deowhitener Solution Spray.

INGREDIENTS : Water, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Lactic Acid, Melawhite and Magnesium Nitrate.

USES / BENEFITS : Fights bacteria and Prevents excessive perspiration.

SIZE : 60ml

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is said to be Dermatologist-Tested, Guaranteed High Quality and Pure, Safe and Effective. :)

HOW TO USE : After every shower, i spray 1-2 times on each armpit and spread evenly.

PROS : It smells good! I love how my skin can absorb it fast without feeling sticky! Using this was the best for me! I personally sweat almost all the water in my body and i'm not even kidding! When it's hot, i tend to be extra thirsty because i sweat too much. Especially when i do something. Sweating has always been a problem for me. Caused my blackheads on my nose, bacne and worst is i can't wear light colored clothes because my underarms sweat a lot and it shows with light colored clothes! :( and this helped me with it! No more excessive sweating while using this and no foul smell too! I can wear any color of top that i want whenever i use this! :) and since i used this for almost a month and a half, it definitely lightened my underarms! Not only it stops sweating but it also whitens!

CONS : No irritations, itchiness or any indication of allergic reaction/s while using this product.

VERDICT : A lot of us have this problem since we have a humid weather. And this is one of the good products to help us gain our confidence not only by letting us wear any color that we like but also having light underarms so we can wear sleeveless tops without needing to use cardigans or jackets! I let my mom and my sister use this too and they love it as much as i do! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C