(REVIEW) Mischka Nature Essentials : Collagen with Snail Extract Lotion


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Mischka Nature Essentials' Collagen with Snail Extract Lotion.

INGREDIENTS : Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, EGF (Human Oligopeptide-1), Witch Hazel Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

USES / BENEFITS : Restores Skin, Moisturizing and Whitening.

SIZE : 100ml

PRICE : P250 / $5

DETAILS : This product is said to also have SPF30.

HOW TO USE : After taking a bath / shower and towel dry my skin, i apply an ample amount part by part on my body and spread evenly.

PROS : The first time i used this, it smells so good! My skin also absorbs it quite fast and it doesn't leave any white lines when i spread it or even while drying. I noticed right after it was absorbed that my skin feels extra smooth and moisturized! :) the consistency is also on point! Not too thick nor too runny! It's just right! Also, my skin doesn't look scaly even when i was using their Gluta Bleach Soap with this one. It even doubled up the whitening! But what i love the most about this is that a little goes a long way with it, so i can really enjoy using it! ♥

CONS : No allergic reactions or whatsoever, the only issue for me is the "stopper". It looks like the one you see on betadine bottles. The plastic stopper with a small hole. I don't know what's it for but i removed it since it was giving me a hard time to squeeze out the lotion. :)

VERDICT : This is my favorite together with their Mango Lotion! This one is extremely moisturizing at the same time restoring my skin! This is best paired with their Gluta Bleach Soap so that your skin won't feel dry! A bottle lasts for more or less a month! It's very affordable, safe and really effective! Super gentle on the skin too! RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C