(REVIEW) Skinpotions : Honey Glazed Lip Scrub


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT
Skinpotions' Honey Glazed Lip Scrub.

INGREDIENTS
Organic Sugar Crystals, Beeswax, Raw Honey and Food Flavor.

USES / BENEFITS
Exfoliating, Nourishing.

SIZE
25g.

PRICE
P149 / $3

DETAILS
This product is also said to make lips plump and soft.

HOW TO USE
I scoop a decent amount in the container using my finger and rub it gently onto my lips for a minute then wipe off this wet towel or rinse with water.

PROS
This smells and tastes extremely delicious! First time i used this, i can instantly feel my lips being moisturized the very moment i applied them! While i was scrubbing it was a whole another level because i already saw those dead skin being removed from my lips! After wiping it off, there was really a big difference. My lips feels super soft and plump, not to mention that it's super smooth too! Making liquid matte lipstick look more full and smooth and application is really easy because my lips are properly exfoliated! And most importantly, no more chapped lips! I also liked the consistency of this. Unlike normal lip scrubs that are scrubs are a bit too loose or rough, this one has gentle sugar crystals for painless exfoliation of the lips and thicker consistency to avoid dropping / wasting any bit of the product! 

CONS
None! No allergic reaction or any discomfort experienced while using this product. :)

VERDICT
Soft kissable lips for days! With free dessert too! Just kidding. But really, i wasn't skeptical to apply and keep rubbing this on my lips or the scare of it going in my mouth because it's made with organic ingredients (but just to let everyone know, i didn't really eat it. I was only able to taste a bit while i was scrubbing my lips with it.). It's also very affordable since not like your typical lip scrub, it's 25g (mind you, it's in a glass container with a very cute designed waterproof sticker label on top of the lid. Very nice!) and can for months! I already used this a couple of times but as you can see on the photo, it doesn't look used that much! I only needed a small amount and my lips are good already! Love at first scrub, indeed! This is really a must-have! Especially to lipstick lovers out there! Exfoliating the lips is the key for better application and this is one of the best choice! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️



RATING
500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
BeautyMNL
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C