(REVIEW) Maria Naturals PH : Pomodoro Face Serum


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


Who doesn't love polka dots? Definitely not me because i find this label simple but cute! :)

PRODUCT
: Maria Naturals PH's Pomodoro Face Serum.
You can also see the ingredients at the back.

INGREDIENTS : Tomato Extract, Chamomile, Aloe Vera Extract, Papaya Extract, Niacinamide, Bearberry Extract, Water and Fragrance Oil.


USES / BENEFITS : Pore Minimizer, Tightening, Gives Natural Glow, Evens Out Skin Tone, Dries Out and Prevents Pimples.

SIZE : 30ml

PRICE : P250 / $5

DETAILS : This product is the best partner of their Straw-Mat-Oh! Toner. :)

The expiration date can be found at the bottom of every bottle. :)

HOW TO USE : I put one pump of this on my finger then apply it on my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and spread it evenly in a circular motion.

PROS : Just like its toner, it smells divine too! The consistency is also just nice, not too thick but not too watery, not sticky nor heavy therefore giving my skin easier time to absorb it and I noticed my pores became smaller making my face smoother than usual! I also love that a small dot can cover so much! And how good my skin is every time i wake up! It does some sort of magic every after application because my cheeks are instantly blushing and more magical every morning!

CONS : NONE! NOT A SINGLE ONE!

VERDICT : TOMATO IS REALLY ONE OF MY FAVE! This one really complimented my skin and gave me so many good results! For me, it's super safe and effective! And the effects were doubled since i used this with the Straw-Mat-Oh every single time! It gives life to dull skin and help lessen monster pores effectively! After a month of using this, i still have half of the bottle left! Very worth it for the price since you'll be good for 2-3 months! I seriously fell hard for this Tomato duo of Maria Naturals PH, very mild yet very powerful in helping solve skin problems / concerns! Everything i said in the pros of this and Straw-Mat-Oh is all because of their teamwork! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨








DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C