(REVIEW) Seoul Skin : Jinju White Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Seoul Skin’s Jinju White Soap

INGREDIENTS : Pearl Extract, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Camellia Japonica, Flower Extract, Oxalis Triangularis Extract (Love Plant), Camellia Sinensis Leaft Extract (Green Tea), Niacinamide, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosmine, Madecassoside (from Gotu Kota), Morus Alba Bark Extract, (Mulberry Extract), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Broussonetia Papyrifera Bark Extract (Paper Mulberry).

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Brightens, Lightens and Moisturizes Dull Skin, Cleansing, Unclogs and Minimizes Pores, Removes Acne Scars.

SIZE : 100g.

PRICE : P180 / $3.6

DETAILS : This product is said to also have Pearl Extract + WhiteTen Korean Advanced Technology

HOW TO USE : I rub it directly on damp skin and let it sit for 3 minutes or more before rinsing.

PROS : Luckily, i cut this soap in half! But after 2 weeks of using it, my 1/2 soap is still whole! So maybe a bar of soap will last you around two months if you'll also cut it in half coz it really doesn't dissolve quickly! I super love this soap! From the packaging, how it looks like and the magic it does on my skin! At first, i was so skeptical to try a whitening soap that's not made by a local organic / all-natural brand but this one is very mild and safe at least for my skin. ❤️ it made my skin so soft, supple and smoother! Not to mention that it really whitened my skin as early as two weeks! It's actually addicting to use! :)

CONS : I used this soap on my face too. Maybe i got too comfortable with it and forgot that i still have a very sensitive skin. I used it for 3-4 days on my face and i got dry patches on my face But on my body, i didn't experience anything bad. My skin even felt so moisturized even if it's a whitening soap. :)

VERDICT : VERY REFRESHING! It's a lovely soap to use this summer! And the best part is you don't need to use lotion after it because it also moisturizes your skin while making it whiter. ☺️ just don't use it on your face if you have a very sensitive skin like me. ❤️ but even if i experienced that, i still love this soap and will continue to use it on my body because it's really effective and amazing! 💕

RATING : 95/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Jinju White by Pam's Instagram / Pia Skin's Instagram
Pia Skin's Facebook
Pia Skin's Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C