(REVIEW) Purple Fairy Organics : Grapeseed Oil


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Purple Fairy Organics' Grapeseed Oil.

INGREDIENTS : Cold-Pressed Grapeseed Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Tightens Skin, Minimizes Pores, Anti-Aging, Lessen Dark Circles, Clears and Prevents Acne, Lightens Acne Scars.

SIZE : 100ml

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is also said to help get rid of wrinkles and used to fight / cure psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin issues. :)

HOW TO USE : After applying serum, i put 1 pump on the palm of my hand and use my finger to spread onto my face and neck evenly.

PROS : This is very lightweight and the consistency for me is just right! Making it easier to spread and a little goes a long way! It doesn't have a smell since it's pure cold-pressed grapeseed oil which is good! Nothing beats organic! It helps me cure my dry / red patches on my face and dry nose but also balances the oil! As you all know, i have a combination skin type and my forehead tends to be extra oily and my nose plus cheeks very dry. And this is the only type of oil that helps me with that problem! It prevents and treats acne / pimples effectively too. Also, i was using their Witch Hazel Toner and Pinkish Glow Tomato Serum while using this, making all the products' effects reach its maximum! From clearing my skin, minimizing my pores, preventing and treating pimples.. For making me flawless in short! I tried using this on my legs too, since i have some dry patches there as well. And in less than a week, it went away! I sometimes use this as a cleansing oil and even mix this with detox masks to help reduce clogged pores! :)

CONS : NO ALLERGIC REACTIONS WERE EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THE PRODUCT.

VERDICT : I have always been a fan of Grapeseed Oil. It's like a wonder oil for me! A lot of people having the same skin type are very skeptical (i was too!) when it comes to using facial oils. But this is the perfect one for us! I know balancing oil on our face is such a hassle, but all you need is Grapeseed Oil and you're good to go! This also made my mornings extra blooming! We all like that, don't we? :) one bottle will last for months and months! And for its size, it's very affordable already! Trust me, it's the most affordable i've seen in my blogging journey. Not to mention that you can use this almost everywhere! Hair, Body, Face and even Nails! This also helped me with my stretch marks! Amazing, indeed! It's a must-have in every stash! And Purple Fairy Organics is really one of the brands to consider! No overpricing nor exaggerating! No promises, just results! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C