(REVIEW) Skinlush : Apple Cider Potion Bar


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skinlush's Apple Cider Potion Bar.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Antibacterial, Anti-Fungal, Treats Pimples / Acne, Moisturizing, Cleansing, Nourishing.

SIZE : 135g

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is said to also have Pink Guava and Moringa and is suitable for all skin types.

HOW TO USE : I lather the soap on my hands and rub it on my face in a circular motion then rinse with water.

PROS : First, it smells nice! It has a mild sweet apple scent. I use this on my face and it definitely cleanses pretty good! On the clearing part, it dried up my pimples pretty well. And not too drying for my face. It lessens the blackheads / whiteheads and after every wash, my skin feels squeaky clean! :) it doesn't dissolve quickly too! After using this for 3 weeks, my first cut is still hard and full! It looks like it will last for another month! So 1 bar can last up to months!

CONS : As you can see on the pros, i only mentioned my face. I tried this on my body as well since i have bacne. But to my surprise, it made my skin have some itchy rashes. :(

VERDICT : I'm a bit disappointed and upset. Since i love how this soap smells and how good it is for my face. But then the rashes appeared. It actually triggered my eczema. I still use it on my face but i use a facial cleansing machine so that i don't have to touch it with my hands since i have rashes there as well. I will still recommend this for face! ⭐️

RATING : 80/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
List of Products + Prices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C