(REVIEW) Maria Naturals PH : Premium Milk Salt Body Scrub


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Maria Naturals PH's Premium Milk Salt Body Scrub.

Label with all the things you need about the product :)
INGREDIENTS : Milk, Fragrance Oil, Salt and Papaya Extract.

USES / BENEFITS : Exfoliating, Prevents Breakouts, Evens Out Skin Tone.

SIZE : 250g

PRICE : P200 / $4

DETAILS : This product is made by Maria Naturals PH, one of the new brands to watch out for! :)

HOW TO USE : I put a decent amount of this into a plastic container, mix with water and scrub onto my skin in a circular motion then rinse.

PROS : I'm not a fan of milk as a drink but totally into this Milk Salt Scrub! It smells so mild and creamy! I used this for a few times already and it never fails to amaze me with how it makes my skin super soft, clean and moisturized every single time. I don't know how this product did it but it also healed some red patches on my legs and my body acne! Not to mention that some of the uneven skin tone are less noticeable too, thanks to this! I find it very relaxing to use since the scent is very light and it doesn't hurt nor sting even if i scrub / massage it on my skin and even let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing. 💕

CONS : NO ITCHINESS, REDNESS, DRYNESS OR ANY INDICATION OF ALLERGIC REACTION WERE EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.

VERDICT : Ditch that expensive trip to the spa and just get this instead! This is for those who are uncomfortable going to the spa, stripping and letting other people massage or scrub their body (yes there are people like that.) or for people who doesn't have time to go out and pamper themselves like supermoms out there! Our skin deserves some scrubbing and loving! And this is one of the scrubs you would want to consider! ❤️ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 800/100 ✨








DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C