(REVIEW) Mischka Nature Essentials : Spray-On Treatment


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Mischka Nature Essentials' Spray On Treatment.

INGREDIENTS : Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silk Amino Acids, Vitamin E, Silk Proteins and Keratin.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Softening, Protects Hair from Split Ends.

SIZE : 60ml.

PRICE : P100 / $2

DETAILS : This product can be used as a styling spray as well!

HOW TO USE : After bathing while my hair is still damp, i spray this on my hair part by part before styling / blow-dry.

PROS : THIS SMELLS AWESOME! But that's just one out of the many reasons why it's amazing! I always use this especially whenever i go out and i bring it with me everywhere too! I also noticed how it helps with my dandruff problems! 💕 it makes my hair manageable and soft! And since i've been using their Coconut Milk Shampoo with no conditioner, i'm totally shocked when this gave me tangle-free and easily finger combed hair! And since i'm not blessed with naturally straight hair nor gorgeous curly hair, my hair is in the middle and looks a bit frizzy! But then when i started using this, my hair became less frizzy.. Less split-ends too!

CONS : NO ALLERGIC REACTIONS WERE EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT!

VERDICT : THE BEST HAIR SPRAY / LEAVE ON CONDITIONER SPRAY TREATMENT EVER! Ditch your hair spray and just get this! It nourishes your hair and scalp plus it can also be like a styling spray! 🙌🏻 no matter how many times you use this, it won't irritate your scalp and cause dandruff! A bottle can last for so long depending on how you use it but it's more than worth it! Very affordable too! EXTRA HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 800/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C