(REVIEW) One Earth Organics’ Illumina Milk Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : One Earth Organics' Illumina Milk Soap

INGREDIENTS : Cocos Nucifera, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Oil, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid (Vitamin C), Theobrama Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Vitis Venifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Root Extract, Collagen (Marine Derived), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Extract, Carica Papaya, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol (Coconut Oil Derived).

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Hydrating.

SIZE : 150g

PRICE : P249 / $5

DETAILS : This product is also said to give skin radiance and pinkish glow

HOW TO USE : I rub directly onto damp skin and wait for 3 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : This soap smells AMAZING! And when i got it, what made it one of my favorite is that it's made with 100% Natural Ingredients! I cut my soaps into 4 and 1 cut lasted for about 7 days each (i used a total of 3 cuts. I gave 1 cut to my dad because he likes it too!). The first time i used this, i already noticed how it made my skin extra nice and clean! I tried it on my face as well and it did the exact same thing! It dried up my pimples and cleared my skin from blemishes too! I also can't recall that i had breakouts or even a pimple popped up while i was using this! Not to mention that it made both my face and body super smooth and moisturized! And everyone in the house said that my skin is so radiant-looking and has that pinkish glow, not like before that i always have dull / sometimes pale skin. Last but not the least, it made my sleeved sunburn go away! ☺

CONS : No itchiness, redness or any signs of allergic reaction/s while using this product.

VERDICT : I'm in love with this soap! Not only it's safe but it's super effective! This is the only whitening soap that didn't make my face dry or have red patches that's why it's my favorite! You won't need to worry for lotion because this acts as whitening and moisturizing in one! You might think that it's a bit pricey but you will surely get more than what you paid for this one. Once you used it on your skin, you can really tell that it's made with nothing but high quality ingredients! A MUST-BUY! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

  1. I felt itching on my face when i first use this product, it is normal or not?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Was the itching really bad and is it the whole face or the sides of your nose? If the itching occurred at the side of your nose, it's normal. Not unless you have eczema or skin issues like such. Sometimes the sides of our nose itch when we use new products as it's very sensitive and still adjusting to it. It usually goes away after a few days. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this informative post, nowadays everyone wants to look beautiful because beauty is symbol of Confidence. If you feel inner confidence you are able to stand in front of anyone and can respond with confidence. We are also serving for the Best salon services .We are providing best salon packages salon in chinthal for men and women at very reasonable and affordable prices and further more salon in chinthal for men and women.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C