(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT
Seoul White Korea's Double White Whitening Soap

INGREDIENTS
Cocos Nucifera Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Talc, Cocodiethanolamide, Glycerin, Betaine, Kojic Acid, Fragracia Ananassa Duch Fruit Extract, Alpha Arbutin, Arctostaphylos UVA URSI Extract and C.I. 77891.

USES / BENEFITS
- Whitening

SIZE
90g

PRICE
P60 / $1.2 (but i got mine from Sample Room PH)

DETAILS
This product is made in the Philippines and is available at Watson's and SM Beauty nationwide.  

HOW TO USE
I scrub the soap directly onto damp skin, wait for 3 minutes before rinsing with water.

PROS
This soap is so nice! It smells like cherry flavored mints. I was only able to cut it into 2 and each cut lasted for a week. It definitely whitened my skin and moisturized it at the same time! I wasn't able to feel the exfoliation though. But i noticed some micropeeling on the palm of my hands just after two days of using them! I focused more on my knees and elbows which needs some extra whitening to even out my skin and it actually helped with minimal peeling but barely noticeable! It also made my skin smooth and super soft after the peeling. I didn't try this on my face because i'm a bit scared of the micropeeling that occured on my hands might also happen on my face since i have a combination skin type. And one more thing that i love about this is that they really put all the things a buyer needs to know about the product (ingredients, instructions on how to use it, benefits, weight, expiration date and even storage conditions.) on the packaging! :)


CONS
None! I just want and hope for a bigger size! 


VERDICT
I like this soap! It's the first time trying this soap since it's newly launched when i got this from Sample Room PH. I'd definitely use this again because it really help me whiten and even out my skin! Super effective for me! Without the expense of dryness and/or itchiness like normal whitening soaps that are commercialized or available in the market! And the best part about this is that you can easily purchase them since they have these at Watson's and SM Beauty! And of course, online too! I must say, it's a pleasure to be able to try this soap. Super safe and affordable too! MUST-BUY! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️




RATING
500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Website

Comments

  1. Is it okay to use for lactating mothers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm not sure about that since they don't have any info about it being safe for lactating moms. It would be best to consult your doctor :)

      Delete
  2. So I just bought the same one but in the bigger size I was using it earlier and now I'm just scanning on the ingredients and as of what you said about micropeeling on the face that did also happen on your skin but you hesitate to use it on your face I'm just scared on what you meant about the word micropeeling part since I used this on my face earlier I just wanna ask if it's safe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Usually, micropeeling happens with whitening products as it removes the layer of dead skin. It's safe but if you're not comfortable with it or it has a stinging effect, i suggest don't use it regularly. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C