(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Mimi White is a Thai Beauty Brand that has been known for their AHA Whitening Booster Body Serum which made Pam Skin (where i got this) bring this most raved product in the Philippines.

PRODUCT
Mimi White's AHA Whitening Booster Body Serum

INGREDIENTS
Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS
- Whitening

SIZE
30ml

PRICE
P180 / $3.6

DETAILS
This product can be used as is or mixed with whitening lotions.

HOW TO USE
Before bedtime, i put a decent amount of the serum on the palm of my hands before applying directly onto my skin and spreading evenly. 

PROS
First, this smells nice! Not too strong nor mild for my liking and for my nose. The consistency is good for me because it’s very easy to spread or mix with other whitening lotion! I was actually advised by Ms. Pam Laron (owner of Pam Skin whom sent me this, authorized distributor of Mimi White in the Philippines and good friend of mine) to use it as is first to really see its effect on my skin. Which i really did for at least 2 weeks and another 2 weeks usage with lotion. I was nervous to use this because i’m not familiar with it and i’m not that knowledgeable with Thai Beauty Products. In addition, i have sensitive skin and it may sound crazy but to be honest, i recently noticed that my body’s skin type is more sensitive especially with whitening products than my face that’s why i was skeptical. The first two weeks with just this was good, i noticed how it made my skin softer and extra smooth to touch but what amazed me was when i started mixing it with my whitening lotion! I saw that my skin lightened faster than usual. I used the lotion that i know is effective for me and it usually takes around a week or two to notice the difference but when i mixed it with this serum, it only took about a few days for me to see that it already whitened my skin especially the uneven areas. ♥

CONS
There were no itchiness, redness, drying or even peeling experienced while using this product. But be very careful as its consistency is watery and the mouth of its bottle has no stopper or anything hence it can easily spill if you are not mindful when you tilt it on your hand. 

VERDICT
I know a lot of people are doubtful or having second thoughts when purchasing Thai Beauty Products and i am one of them but this really changed my perspective. It’s very mild on the skin but effective! Although, i didn’t see or notice my skin lightened while i was using the product solely for two weeks but it didn’t bother me nor upset me as it’s after all a whitening booster serum and it really did a great job when it was mixed and used with a whitening lotion. I would suggest this to those who wants to have lighter skin tone in a short period of time or are very impatient. But always know that being consistent and observant is the key. I used this daily and i don’t let myself get exposed from the sun because it’s the number one rule when you are using whitening products, so those are the tips i can only leave you guys! Overall, it’s worth buying and trying. A little goes a long way with it too and one small bottle lasted for 2 weeks that’s why it’s already affordable and worth it! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
100/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.






















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Comments

  1. I've used it...it doesn't whiten or brighten. It's a scam product unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! We all have different skin, that's why it may or may not work for you even though it worked for others. Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Do you put all the serum in the bottle of lotion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! What i did was i mix them together on my hands right before i use them. :) i didn't put the booster in the bottle of lotion in one shot :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, pwede rin ba 'to sa face iaapply?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello po! It can be applied on the face but i would suggest na magpatch test po kayo muna because our face is very sensitive :)

      Delete
  4. Hi may I ask what product/brand do you use as your lotion? Kung okay lang po.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I use Jen's Naturals whitening lotion po. Pero if you're planning to use it with Mimi White, kahit anong lotion po is fine. Kung ano po yung hiyang nyo :)

      Delete
  5. hi po paano po kung nalagay yung lahat ng AHA serum sa lotion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! one bottle of AHA is good for more or less 200ml na lotion :) if nalagay lahat yung isang bottle ng AHA sa isang handful of lotion lang, i suggest patch test mo nalang muna if ayaw mo sya masayang :)

      Delete
  6. Hi! Is it ok mix AHA with 1 bottle of lotion..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! sorry for the late response! it's okay to mix AHA with 1 bottle of lotion, normally, i would use one small bottle of AHA with at least 200ml of lotion :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C