(REVIEW) Etude House : Baking Powder Cleansing Foam


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Etude House's Baking Powder Cleansing Foam

INGREDIENTS : Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Peg-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lauric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Edta, Silica, Polyquaternium-7, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate and Fragrance.

USES / BENEFITS : Deep Cleansing, 

SIZE : Sample size.

PRICE : P20 / $0.40

DETAILS : This product is sold by Etude House, a Korean Brand offering a wide range of Beauty Products for skin, hair, body and also cosmetics.

HOW TO USE : I put a pea size amount of the cleansing foam on the tip of my finger and distribute it on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose then rub all areas gently in a circular motion before rinsing with water.

PROS : This cleansing foam is the bomb! It's amazing how a small sachet can last more than a month! All the dirt and even makeup residue on my face are washed away, thanks to this! My skin downright feels clean and soft! I don't know if it's just me but whenever my skin is extra clean, it feels fresh too! It smells okay and the consistency is alright. It has a powder-like or grainy texture making it like a mild facial scrub as well. But what i most love about this is that it lessened my blackheads on my nose effectively! As you all know i have this long overdue issue with blackheads on my nose since that particular area tends to sweat more than the rest of my face making it more prone to blackheads even when i keep having it removed. And this really helped me!  

CONS : I didn't experience any itchiness nor redness but after a week of using this, it made my skin a bit dry. Maybe because i was using it everyday? And i over cleansed my skin. I don't know if there's such as that but it's like a detoxifying mask, so maybe i detoxed my skin too much. :)

VERDICT : It's really one of the best K-Beauty Cleansing Foam i've ever tried! It cleanses the skin deeply which is what its supposed to do. Making it clear and soft! But i would suggest that you use this every other day or 2-3 times a week since it might dry your skin due to it being extremely cleansing. So it would be great if you use it after you rinse off your detox mask so it can also clean the residue of the mask if any. And don't forget to apply moisturizer after! Overall, it's a must-buy! Especially to people like me who have combination skin type and problematic skin because of blackheads! RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C