(REVIEW) Missha : Time Revolution Trial Set


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Missha's Time Revolution Trial Set (Essence and Borabit Ampoule).

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : (The First Treatment Essence) Anti-Aging, Whitening, Moisturizing, Soothing. (Night Repair Science Activator Borabit Ampoule) Anti-Aging, Repairing, Hydrating, Smoothening, Evens Out Skin Tone.

SIZE : Sample Sizes

PRICE : P26 / $0.52

DETAILS : These products are one of the most popular and raved by Missha, a korean beauty brand which sells a very wide range of beauty products.

HOW TO USE : After washing my face, pat dry and apply the essence using a cotton ball all over the face then warm hands and pat on my face for faster absorption. After the essence, i apply small dots of the ampoule on my forehead, cheeks, nose and forehead and spread evenly.

PROS : So i've decided to review these two together since i don't have much to say. First, i love the smell of them. Actually most of the korean beauty products that i've tried smells awesome! I really love the essence, my skin absorbs it really quick and my t-zone wasn't oily when i was using this! The ampoule on the other hand also feels great on my skin! Very lightweight and non-sticky! This duo made my skin soft, moisturized and supple! Even though i was able to use it for 5 days, i noticed some difference already, including my skin feels young and fresh! No signs of stress. And that was as early as 2 days! 💕

CONS : I didn't experience anything bad nor allergic reaction with the Essence but i felt a bit of stinging with the Ampoule. I don't know if it's just me since it's said to be safe for sensitive skin as well.

VERDICT : This set is worth trying. But i guess the ampoule is not for me. Maybe i'm too young for it or something. The essence, definitely a must buy! I know the full size of these are expensive but having a great skin is priceless! And that's the reason why there's sample size! It's really good to try it first for you to know whether it's really suitable for your skin before shelling off more $$$. RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 90/100 ✨








DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C