(REVIEW) Skin Temptations : Mousse Cream (Old Formula)


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

Photo is from Skin Temptations' Instagram Account

PRODUCT : Skin Temptations' Mousse Cream.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Hydrating.

SIZE : 10g

PRICE : P180 / $3.6

DETAILS : This product is said to also dry up pimples. 

HOW TO USE : After toning my face at night, i apply a thin and even layer on my face and neck. 

PROS : First, i love its smell! When i received it, i tried smelling it right away and it smells really good! I fell in love with it at first use because it made my skin have a supple and radiant glow look even when i only put a thin layer of it! It also really dried up my pimples and it's extra hydrating but not to the point that my face look too shiny or greasy, it gives my skin the right amount of glow that it needs or i want which is a healthy looking one. Like a blooming look! The consistency on the other hand was a little more on the patchy side making it a bit harder to spread evenly when you leave it for too long before spreading it but it's not heavy on the skin. All i apply on my face is this whenever i go out too! ❤

CONS : NO IRRITATIONS OR ANY ALLERGIC REACTION WERE EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT BUT I WISH FOR A BIGGER SIZE! 

VERDICT : ONE OF MY FAVORITES! Worrying about going on a travelling with excess baggage because of makeups won't be such a problem anymore! All you need is this and lip tint (and maybe, brows too!) then you're good to go! No need for filters on your selfies too! I love this product so much! Indeed an amazing product of Skin Temptations! Plus even if it's just a small tub, it can definitely last for a few months because a little goes a long way for this baby! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨






DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.

















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C