(REVIEW) La Bella Organica PH : Diamond Polish Gel


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : La Bella Organica PH's Diamond Polish Gel 💎

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated but it has Aloe Vera Gel, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin C and Cirebelle Beads.

USES / BENEFITS : Exfoliate, Tightens and Moisturizes Skin. 

SIZE : 30g.

PRICE : P350 / $7

DETAILS : This product is said to also instantly whiten the skin. ❤️

HOW TO USE : I use this 2-3x a week on my face, underarm, elbows, knees and stretchmarks

PROS : It smells good and it really looks pretty too! I was really impressed by how great this product is! I just rubbed and everything (YES! REALLY! EVERYTHING!) came off! Disgusting, pimple causing, filthy dead skin ALL CAME OFF! And it did whiten my skin instantly! It also helps if you have pimple marks or uneven skintone! ❤️ as for my elbows, knees and underarms.. It also whitened and dead skin came off too! But the best part is with my stretchmarks! After my second use, my stretchmarks are starting to fade and not too noticeable unlike before! I fell hard and head over heels for this product! Too amazing! Hands down and very thankful for La Bella Organica PH for making such product and giving me the opportunity to review it! 😍

CONS : I'M TOO ADDICTED TO THIS AND I HOPE THEY WOULD RELEASE A BIGGER ONE! 💖

VERDICT : PERFECT! It was definitely love at first use! And it's actually an OBSESSION already! I'm not overreacting! Really! If you don't want to believe it, go try it! I was in awe when i first used it. I SUPER DUPER RECOMMEND THIS!

RATING : 1000/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.









If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C