(REVIEW) Addicted To You PH : Happy Armpit, Happy Life


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Addicted To You PH's Happy Armpit, Happy Life Underarm Cream.

INGREDIENTS :

USES / BENEFITS : Underarm Whitening, Deodorizing, Sanitizing.

SIZE : 40g

PRICE : P275 / 5.5

DETAILS : This product is said to also remove chemical residues that builds up dark underarms.

HOW TO USE : I apply a decent amount on my underarms and spread evenly every night.

PROS : It smells good! And it looks like it's not being used because it still looks full to me. I used this product for almost a month. I can say that my UA really looks whiter than before. And i won't need a cardigan whenever i go out in a sleeveless top or dress. ❤

CONS : NO IRRITATIONS. My only concern is that it didn't deodorize. In fact, it made my UA smell weird. Or maybe it's a part of sanitizing and removing chemical residues since i've been using commercialized deos for the longest time. And it did whiten my UA but it didn't remove the chicken skin caused by shaving. But the product didn't say it will do so. :)

VERDICT : Overall, i was still happy that there was an improvement with my UA. It's still worth it to try plus it's really affordable and you'll be able to use it for MONTHS!!! 😍

RATING : 85/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C