(REVIEW) The Cold Process PH : OatNey Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : The Cold Process PH's OatNey Soap.


The owner personally drew all their soap variants' logos!


INGREDIENTS : Purified Water, Lye, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Avena Sativa (Oats), Pure Honey (and lots of Love and Patience).

USES / BENEFITS : Skin Cleansing and Exfoliating, Calming Allergies and Irritations, Moisturizing.

SIZE : 135g.

PRICE : P130 / $2.6

DETAILS : This product is made with all-natural products and hypoallergenic.

More informative details at the back of the soap packaging :)


HOW TO USE : I lather on my hands before rubbing on my face in a circular motion and scrubbing directly onto damp skin when i use it on my body.

PROS : Before using this, i already know that it smells really good! Especially when i first used this.. It smells even more good (and delicious)!!! I love how gentle and bubbly it was while i'm rubbing it on my face yet it was so moisturizing and cleansing at the same time! It also helps with the redness that usually appears on my face whenever the weather is extra hot. Plus it's so refreshing after you rinse it! I started using this when i was experiencing red and dry patches on my face and got me thinking that maybe it's the right time to use the OatNey soap since i was saving it! And indeed, it was the perfect time for this wonderful product! It helped regain my face's moisture removing the dry patches and calmed its redness. It does the same thing to my body! What's more amazing is that it has bits of oats for better yet mild exfoliation experience! ❤️

CONS : How to experience cons when this soap cures them all?

VERDICT : LIFESAVER!!! When i received the parcel from this brand, this soap is what i'm most excited of but i said i'm gonna save it for last! And good thing i did! Because it really helped me a lot! I've tried 2 soaps from the same brand before this, they're great too but this is my favorite!! It's super safe that even kids can use it! It's very gentle on the skin at the same time super effective! You can never go wrong with this soap! Plus the fact that it doesn't dissolve quickly. I've been using this for 2 weeks already and my cut (i cut it into 4 pieces) is still SOLID! DEFINITELY. EXTREMELY. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C