(REVIEW) Lady Jane Beauty Products : Grapeseed Oil


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Lady Jane Beauty Products' Grapeseed Oil.

INGREDIENTS : Pure Grapeseed Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Helps Prevent Pimples, Pore Minimizing, Moisturizing, Whitening.

SIZE : 30ml.

PRICE : P350 / $7

DETAILS : This product can be used as a moisturizer, before moisturizer and also for double cleansing.

HOW TO USE : I squeeze the bottle until i have a total of 3 drops on my palm, rub my hands and apply directly on my face in a circular motion.

PROS : I've been using this product for my morning routine moisturizer and it's really amazing! I love how lightweight and magical this oil is. It prevents pimples and it keeps me moisturized throughout the day! I also use it before i put any makeup on my face! :) and the best part is, it helps me have longer lashes and thicker brows too! 😍

CONS : No bad experience with this product. ❤️

VERDICT : ALL-IN-ONE! You can actually use this as cleansing oil like i do! I love exploring with this oil. It can be mixed with body scrubs and DIY masks too! You can also use it on your face, body and hair! It balances the oil on your face too so you don't have to worry especially if you have a skin type of combination (like me!) 💕 RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C