(REVIEW) Beauty Care Essentials : Quera Pro Power Fix


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Beauty Care Essentials' Quera Pro Power Fix

INGREDIENTS : Hydrolyzed Wool Keratin, Olive Oil Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Extract, D-Panthenol, Cyclosiloxane Blend and Essential Oil Fragrance.

USES / BENEFITS : Hair Serum for Silky Smooth and Frizz-free Hair.

SIZE : 30ml

PRICE : P370 / $7.4

DETAILS : This product is better partnered with their Quera Pro Smooth Complex Therapy. ❤️

HOW TO USE : I put a decent amount on the palm of my hands, rub it together then comb / apply on my hair part by part repeatedly until my hair is covered.

PROS : It smells great! I also love how it made my hair so manageable! I personally have dry and coarse hair caused by bleaching. But this and their Quera Pro Smooth Complex Therapy is the Power Duo for those kinds of problems! After applying this, my hair feels so soft and light! So light and doesn't need combing! Plus it feels so healthy and doesn't look dry nor frizzy! The best part is you can reapply it anytime and anywhere! 😍

CONS : NONE!

VERDICT : AMAZING PRODUCT! This is the perfect buddy for your travels or anywhere you go! Very handy and easy to use! Doesn't make your hair greasy or oily looking! CHEERS TO NO MORE FRIZZY AND BAD HAIR DAYS! It really is a quick fix for your hair! ⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C