(REVIEW) La Bella Organica PH : Panda’s Eyes


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : La Bella Organica PH's Panda's Eye Undereye Cream.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated but it has Aloe Vera Extract, Seaweed Extract, Papaya Extract and Vitamin B3.

USES / BENEFITS : Lightens Dark Circles, Puffy Under Eyes, Firms Skin, Reduce Under Eye and Swelling.

SIZE : 30ml

PRICE : P350 / $7

DETAILS : This product is said to also remove wrinkles.

HOW TO USE : I use this every night after toning.

PROS : It smells like food! When i apply it, it makes my eyebags soften and i can see some difference with my undereye luggages! I have rough skin near the inner corner of my eyes, it looks like wrinkles But now, it feels smoother! And visibly lighter than before. My eyes doesn't look too tired already! ❤️

CONS : No irritations, discomfort or anything bad experienced while using this product.

VERDICT : HOLY GRAIL! I bet a lot of people needs this! The answer to all your eye luggages problems! One bottle can last up to a couple of months because a little goes a long way! I only use a dot per eye and it's enough already! Teens who loves staying up late, people with insomnia, college students with thesis and working adults especially those working as call center agents or working at hospitals.. THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOUUUU! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C