(REVIEW) Jen's Naturals PH : Whitening Body Lotion


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Jen's Naturals PH's Whitening Body Lotion.

INGREDIENTS : Argan Oil, Glutathione, Arbutin, Grapeseed Extract, Shea Butter, Lecithin, Vitamins B3, C, E and F plus Suncat DE

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Firming, Softening, Smoothening, Protecting, Moisturizing.

SIZE : 120ml.

PRICE : P290 / $5.8

DETAILS : This product also has SPF60 to protect you from the sun.

HOW TO USE : I apply this on my body after bathing and before i go out. :)

 
Front : Waterproof sticker label with product name
and ingredients. :)

Back : Waterproof sticker label with product name,
uses / benefits and directions how to use. :)



























Before : that pea size of lotion is more than
enough for my hand! :)





PROS : I super love this! It moisturizes, smoothens, softens and protects my skin under the sun! 😍 it smells great and very addicting! This body lotion is my number one favorite! FAVORITE! ❤️ i also love that it's not sticky and easily absorbed by my skin because it's consistency is just the right amount! Not too thick yet not too runny! Makes my feel like a baby's bottom! Love at first use! And once my skin absorbed it, the difference is noticeable! More moisturized and healthier looking! Not to mention that when i go out during daytime, my skin has a healthy glow whenever the sun hits it! It's like magic! Also, you can tell that it's made with high quality ingredients! :)


CONS : NONE! NOT A SINGLE ONE!








After : I don't know if it's visible on your end
but my skin looks and feels moisturized
right away! :)
VERDICT : BOTTLE OF WONDERS! This lotion is magical! Whitens at the same time protects and maintains my skintone! And, a little goes a long way! A bottle can last for more than a month!! This is my holy-grail lotion! Since i have fair skin, sunburn is very obvious on my skin. Especially when i go out wearing short sleeved / sleeveless tops, shorts and flops while the sun is up! Good thing, Ms. Jen (owner of Jen's Naturals PH) is so kind and generous to let me try her Kojic Soap with Goat's Milk (review about it is posted as well) and this Whitening Body Lotion! Now i can't live without them! It's a perfect duo! I have no worries about my skin when i have this lotion! Summer or not summer, THIS IS A MUST-HAVE! And you would want to bring it EVERYWHERE you go! :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️


RATING : 500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C