(REVIEW) Beauty Care Essentials : Quera Pro Smooth Complex Therapy


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Beauty Care Essentials' Quera Pro Smooth Complex Therapy.

INGREDIENTS : Hydrolyzed Wool Keratin, Olive Oil Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Extract, Dex Panthenol, Cyclosiloxane Blend, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone Menthol Crystals, Titania, Essential Oil Fragrance.

USES / BENEFITS : Hydrates, Strengthens and Tames Frizzy and Chemically Treated Hair.

SIZE : 250ml.

PRICE : P330 / $6.6

DETAILS : For better results, use this with their Quera Pro Power Fix.

HOW TO USE : I use this as a conditioner everytime i wash my hair. ☺️

PROS : Some of you will think that i'm exaggerated but THIS PRODUCT IS ONE OF A KIND! It smells great and it does wonders or should i say MAGIC to my hair! When i use this, it makes me feel that my crowning glory is really taken care of! My hair is so soft and ready to face the world! I also love the consistency of it! It's not too thick nor runny and it didn't irritate my scalp! :)

CONS : No bad experience with this product. ❤️

VERDICT : HANDS DOWN!! At first, i thought i was just going to try a normal conditioner or keratin like what they sell online but NO. This product proved me wrong! It made my hair summer-ready and more! Try it to believe the magic of the Quera Pro Duo! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C