(REVIEW) Jen's Naturals PH : Kojic Soap with Goat's Milk


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Jen's Naturals PH's Kojic Soap with Goat's Milk.

Actual photo of the soap. :)


INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Exfoliating, Cleansing.

SIZE : 150g.

PRICE : P350 / $7

DETAILS : This product is said to be perfect for Dry and Sensitive Skin.

HOW TO USE : I use this every bath time and let it sit for at least 2 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : This soap is amazing! Smells great too! It whitens at the same time moisturizes my skin! I noticed that my skin looks whiter but more moisturized than before. I have a sensitive skin and it tends to dry whenever i use whitening products or something that is too harsh on my skin but this one made me feel so comfortable and always look forward using it. It made bath time more fun and enjoyable knowing that it will make my skin lighter and softer. Super mild like a milk soap! It also doesn't look like your typical kojic soap (they're usually orange) because it's white and what it does to your skin will shock you more. This made me fall in love with it every single time i use it. I finished 2 cuts already (i cut it into 4) and each cut lasted more than a week. :)

CONS : NO IRRITATIONS AT ALL.

VERDICT : ADDICTING! You'll fall head over heels for this soap! I use it with their Whitening Body Lotion which is my favorite! 😍 it's amazing! I'm obsessed with it and i really get sad seeing that my soap is getting smaller and smaller everyday. This is by far the most moisturizing whitening soap ever! The best! Definitely worth more than its price! And gives you more results than you'll ever imagine a Kojic Soap would! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C