(REVIEW) Addicted To You PH : Miracle White Gluta Lotion


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Addicted To You PH's Miracle White Gluta Lotion

INGREDIENTSAlkaline Water, Cetyl Stearyl, Virgin Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Green Papaya Extract, Glutathione Powder, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening

SIZE : 50ml

PRICE : P250 / $5

DETAILS : This product is made with safe and effective ingredients! :)

HOW TO USE : I apply it evenly on my body every night after bathing.

PROS : I used this product for around a week and a half! It smells good! I just didn't see much whitening but i noticed that my tan line on the arms (sunburn while wearing a shirt) was gone! I was also using a whitening soap together with this so it means the combination was very effective even if it's two different brands. ❤️

CONS : It's so small! It would've been nicer if the bottle was bigger and the consistency is a bit too powdery which made it hard to spread evenly. :) and around the first week, i started having dry skin on my elbows. Maybe because i was changing skin or something but it wasn't itchy or whatsoever. ☺️

VERDICT : MIRACLE INDEED! It definitely whitened and even out my skin! That sunburn was last year and it was soooo stubborn that it doesn't want to go away and even out but thanks to this lotion, it's gone now! :) although it didn't whiten my skin drastically because there's no such thing as a magic lotion but this one did its job properly. :)

RATING : 90/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C