(REVIEW) Lady Jane Beauty Products : Gluta Nano Plus+ 900k


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Lady Jane Beauty Products' Gluta Nano Plus+ 900k from Thailand.

INGREDIENTS : L-Glutathione, Collagen, Vitamin C, CoEnzyme Q-10, Rosehip Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Grapeseed Extract, Raspberry Extract, Acerola Cherry and Mix Berry Extract.

USES : Whitening and Anti-Aging.

SIZE : 30 Soft Gels / Box

PRICE : P350 / $7

DETAILS : This product is said to be Guaranteed Safe and Effective and has been approved by GMP and FDA in Thailand.

HOW TO USE : I drink 1-2 soft gel/s with warm water before going to bed.

PROS : I drank this for around 2 weeks.. I noticed that i have less pimples especially on my body since this product has White Strawberry Extract that helps diminish pimples. i also noticed that my skin looks younger than before and not that yellowish anymore. 😍 although i don't notice much difference with my skin color, it made my skin look healthier. :)

CONS : I didn't experience anything bad. But if you plan on trying this, please do ask the seller to know more about the product. Especially when you're on medication, breastfeeding and/or hypertensive since this might cause palpitation. :)

VERDICT : EFFECTIVE! I love how my skin looks younger and healthier because of this supplement. It didn't lighten my skin maybe because i didn't drink for a month. And i think it should be continuous but the results within the two weeks of drinking it was amazing enough for me to say that it really is effective and safe for me. ❤️

RATING : 85/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.










If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C