(REVIEW) Mischka Nature Essentials : Mango Lotion with Instant White Effect


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Mischka Nature Essentials' Mango Lotion with Instant White Effect.

INGREDIENTS : Water, Glutathione, Collagen, Vitamin C, Placenta Protein and Whitening Tea Extract.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening.

SIZE : 100ml

PRICE : P280 / $5.6

DETAILS : This product is said to help get rid of dark spots and marks.

HOW TO USE : I apply it evenly on my body after bath. ❤️

PROS : THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED MONTHS AGO! It smells great! And i love its instant whitening effect! But i think caused by SPF 60 of this lotion which made it so amazing because it protects me even under the sun! Plus the fact that mango is my most favorite fruit! I also noticed that it lightened my skin and also made some discoloration / uneven skintone unnoticeable! Not to mention that it didn't dry my skin hence it was so moisturized and has a healthy glow! :) 💕

CONS : NO REDNESS, DRYNESS OR ANY IRRITATIONS EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.

VERDICT : AWESOME! One of the must-have lotions this summer! This is one of my favorite brands! The owner, Ms. Mich is one of the most generous and kindhearted person i've ever met! She's as amazing as her products! ❤️ plus their products are effective + affordable! Anyone / everyone can afford it! So i suggest you guys check them out! RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C