(REVIEW) Casamara PH : Kojic Whitening Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Casamara PH Kojic Whitening Soap.

INGREDIENTSVirgin Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Glycerin, Citrus Fruit, Vitamin C and Kojic Powder.

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening, Reduces Skin Pigmentation and Blemishes.

SIZE : 150g

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is APPROVED by FDA and has been discontinued.

HOW TO USE : I rub it directly on my body and massage it for about a minute or two before rinsing.

PROS : I cut this soap into 4 pieces and my dad took 2 of them (well, yea. He does that every single time). As usual, this soap exceeded my expectation just like the other ones from the same brand! The soap doesn't really dissolve quickly and i used one cut for about 3 weeks? It wasn't drying for me but i still used lotion to make sure. :) and it lightened my skin gently with a minimal peeling (like some dead skin ready to rub off) ❤️ it was worth the wait and taking care of your skin or restoring your skin takes a lot of time, patience and consistency. This soap proved it! Because it really worked on me! I also love that it was very mild and didn't hurt my skin! Even my dad approved it! He said that it helped him with his sunburnt arms from work (he's an architect and always in the field to check projects)! Words aren't really enough for the soaps this brand makes because it's too amazing! :)

CONS : No redness, no dryness, no itchiness. In short, NO CONS!

VERDICT :  I was excited to try this because i know how effective their (Casamara PH) soaps are at the same time sad because it's my last soap from the first ever shop that trusted me. I really treasure them a lot. I reviewed a total of 5 soaps from this brand and all of them are EXCEPTIONAL! They should be on your list when you're about to switch to organic soaps / products! They're very safe, effective and affordable! Worth every penny! Everything you experienced with commercialized ones will be erased because this brand will change your views about whitening soaps! :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨




DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C