(REVIEW) Skin Potions : Tomato Serum




"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


Thanks to Skinpotions Dagupan for providing me the ingredients of this :)
PRODUCT : Skin Potions’ Tomato Serum.

INGREDIENTS : Aqua, Carbopol, Propylene, Glycol, Tomato Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Collagen, Aloe Vera, Vitamin C, Whitenol, Triethanoiamine, Phenoxyethanol and Fragrance.

USES / BENEFITS : Pore Minimizer, Anti-Pimple.

SIZE : 30ml

PRICE : P280 / $5.6

DETAILS : This product is also said to make your skin healthier and glowing.

HOW TO USE : I pump once on my finger and put a small amount on my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and neck before spreading evenly on the whole face and neck.

PROS : It smells really nice, it does not smell like any other tomato serum i have ever tried before! It's like sweet tomatoes! My skin absorbed it really fast and didn't feel any stickiness. My pores got smaller and tighter hence my skin looks and feels flawless! Plus it dried my pimple faster and more effectively, i don't remember having breakouts when i was using it too. And having a skin type of combination, it balanced the oil on my face.. Making my cheeks moisturized at the same time my T-zone not oily! I noticed that whenever i use this, it does give a healthy looking glow on my skin as well. Like brighter skin and since it's tomato, it also is a natural sunscreen that's why i use it in the morning and use their Aloe Witch at night. I also love the consistency of it, very light and not too thick but not too runny.. Just right! For me, it's like concentrated. Because i only needed one pump and my whole face is covered and the area under my chin! As you can see in the photo, after using it in the morning for 3 weeks, it's still 80% full! :)

CONS : No dryness, itchiness, redness nor any indications of allergic reactions while using this product.

VERDICT : Claims are all true! I know the formula of this is different from their previous Tomato Serum but i love this! I'm so glad i was able to try this! When i opened the loot, this made me excited even though it doesn't have a label, i knew it right away that it's their most raved and famous Tomato Serum! I still reach out for this in my skincare stash whenever i have a pimple or two because i also use this as a spot on treatment for my pimples! You can never go wrong with Tomato Serum and Skinpotions! Never! It's a must-buy and a bottle can last for months! Worth it and super effective!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ☆☆☆

RATING : 500/100 ✨






DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Email

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C