(REVIEW) Skinpotions : Aloe Witch Toner

"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT
Skinpotions' Aloe Witch Toner

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua), Rose Water, Witch Hazel Water, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosehip Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Phenoxyethanol and Parfum.

USES / BENEFITS
- Moisturizing
- Brightening.

SIZE

30ml

PRICE
P299 / $6

DETAILS
This product is a toner and serum in one.

HOW TO USE

After cleansing my face and towel drying it, i pump once on my finger and put it on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose then spread evenly and pat lightly for better absorption.

PROS
I super love the mild scent which i find relaxing! The consistency is not too thick making it easier for the skin to absorb it faster than you think since it's a Toner and Serum in one. And because of that, a little goes a long way for this! I use this every night and right after application + absorption, my skin feels moisturized and smooth! But the next morning is a whole new level of wonders! Poreless for daysss! And my skin looks so fresh, clear and blooming! My sister also uses this, she started that same night when i got it (i had an extra one in my loot from the Skinpotions' Rebirth : The Most Magical Transformation last 9th of December) and since then, she never stopped nor skipped using it. Knowing my sister, she's very lazy when it comes to applying anything on her skin and doesn't usually stick with a skincare product unless it's really effective for her.. She said she loves it too! Her skin became clearer and her pimples dries up faster than usual and every morning, she experiences the same fresh, clear and blooming "woke up like this" look. :)

CONS
No irritations, itchiness, redness or any discomfort while using this product. 


before : pea sized can cover the whole neck.

after : fully absorbed after 3 - 5 seconds

VERDICT
HG Toner x Serum! It's really a genius product! And very useful especially to people who are very lazy to have a meticulous skincare routine or too busy for it! All you need is to cleanse your face, apply this then you're good to go to dreamland already! Easiest and most convenient road to flawlessness. And after using it for half a month, i'm able to say that it's really effective! Made my face clearer, balanced the oil and fresh! Safe and affordable too! My sister has been using it for a month and her skin looks amazing, thanks to this! Even though we have different skin types, it worked on both of us! And the same effect too! It's a must-try and must-have product! Out of all the potions that i've tried from Skinpotions, this is my #1 favorite! I don't know if you can see from the photos above, my before skin looks a bit dry but the after one looks moisturized and feels moisturized too! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING
500/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Instagram
Facebook
BeautyMNL
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C