(REVIEW) The Happy Organics : My Fair Lady Whitening Bar


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : The Happy Organics' My Fair Lady Whitening Bar.

INGREDIENTS : Goat's Milk, Yogurt, Natural Herbs, AHA, Citrus Fruit Extracts, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Glutathione and Orange Peel Bits.

USES / BENEFITS : Scar Lightening, Smoothing, Pore Refining.

SIZE : 135g.

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is said to be ideal for Normal and Combination skin types.

HOW TO USE : I rub the soap directly onto damp skin until i get the lather consistency i prefer and wait for 2-3 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : First, it smells nice! Not too strong unlike other whitening soaps. I also like that it doesn’t dry my skin, it even makes it feel soft and nourished! I cut my soap into 4 and i used all of the cuts! Yay! That’s how much i enjoyed using this bar! Wanna know why? Because after every wash, it gives me that glowing skin right away! And my skin looks radiant than ever! My skin also feels smoother and extra young looking! And i don’t know if it’s just me but it made my skin tighten as well. This bar is really great for me and did wonders! :)

CONS : I didn’t have any itchiness, redness nor any indication of allergic reaction while using the said product. I just had one issue with it, which is it dissolves quickly. One cut lasted for around 4-5 days. ❤️

VERDICT : It’s really nice and people will call you “My Fair Lady” indeed! It’s very nourishing, whitening and beneficial to your skin without drying your skin at all! I definitely would recommend this to anyone who asks me what whitening soap is effective and non-drying. It’s also very affordable considering that it’s made with all-natural / organic high quality ingredients and super effective! Although i didn’t use it on my face therefore i wasn’t able to testify whether it really lightened pimple scars and refines pores but it helped lighten my stretch marks, which is better! I won’t need to say more, it’s a MUST-BUY! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C