(REVIEW) The Happy Organics : Honey Oatmeal Goat's Milk Bar


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : The Happy Organics' Honey Oatmeal Goat's Milk Bar.

INGREDIENTS : Oatmeal, Honey, Goat's Milk, Vitamin E.

USES / BENEFITS : Soothing, Exfoliating, Moisturizing.

SIZE : 135g

PRICE : P150 / $3

DETAILS : This product is said to be ideal for Normal, Dry, Sensitive or Itchy Skin.

HOW TO USE : I rub the soap directly onto damp skin continuously for a minute or two and wait for another minute before rinsing.

PROS : I'm in love with this soap! I love the mild scent! It smells like breakfast and for me as important as breakfast too! My skin feels extra loved and cared for thanks to this bar! It's super moisturizing and i'm totally a fan of the exfoliation of this baby because it's gentle at the same time extremely good! Just the right amount of it. Not painful nor too gentle but just right! I'm also amazed by the soothing and calming of this as it wasn't just me who saw and experienced it. Even my dad who has severe rosacea + dry skin also experienced the same thing. He said that his skin felt moisturized and his rosacea is soothed and calmed! Take note that he used this on his face! And i used it on my body! I cut my soap into 4 as usual and unlike other Honey Oatmeal / Milk Soaps, this one lasted 8 days for my body and a 2 weeks for face! I used a total of 2 cuts and 1 cut for my dad. :)

CONS : NONE! It's just so perfect!

VERDICT : It really is for Dry, Sensitive and Itchy Skin! Although i didn't use it on my face because i have combination and scared it might not be able to balance out the oil, i'm more than satisfied with what it did on my body! And of course, my dad is also satisfied for how it helped with his rosacea. It's a moisturizing and exfoliating bar in one! And even though it's made with all-natural / organic ingredients, it doesn't dissolve that quickly! Coming from a person who has eczema, i approve and recommend this! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C