(REVIEW) Jen's Naturals PH : Kissable Cherry Lip Balm


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Jen's Naturals PH's Kissable Cherry Lip Balm.

INGREDIENTS : Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil.

USES / BENEFITS : Lip Moisturizing, Nourishing and Hydrating.

SIZE : 5g.

PRICE : P250 / $5

DETAILS : This product is said to help you achieve soft, smooth and kissable lips for using this everyday.

HOW TO USE : I run my finger through the lip balm until i get the right amount for me and apply on my lips evenly.

PROS : This smells so good! It reminds me of my childhood, actually. I have always been a fan of bubblegum since i was little and that's the only thing i want to buy at our neighborhood store.. And this smells exactly like it! I don't know if you all know it but it's called, "Bazooka". Enough with my reminiscing, this product is addicting to use! It makes me lips moisturized and super soft right away! Not to mention that it gives my lips a healthy pinkish tint making it kissable for real! I bring this with me everywhere and apply it everyday because my lips tend to dry when it's cold and using this before applying lip tints or lipsticks too, so i can prevent my lips from drying since we all know that applying lipstick / lip tint on a daily basis will really make our lips dry. That's why this became my best friend!

CONS : None! No discomfort experienced while using this product.

VERDICT : KISSABLE, INDEED! It really is true that you'll have kissable lips when you use this! Aside from the pros above, this is also perfect for travelers / travelling as it's very handy and it can even fit in your pocket! But even so, it will last for months because a little goes a long way! It's also not too heavy, sticky nor greasy unlike other lip balms! It's just so perfect! This is definitely a must-have! a MUST! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C