(REVIEW) Skin Potions : Watermelon Shocker Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Skin Potions’ Watermelon Shocker Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Papaya, Bearberry, Licorice, Vegetable Glycerin and Vitamin C.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Lightening, Nourishing, Anti-Aging.

SIZE : 70-80g

PRICE : P180 / $3.6

DETAILS : This product is also said to soften and freshen up the skin.

HOW TO USE : On wet hands, i create bubbles using the soap and massage the lather on my face and neck in a circular motion before rinsing with water.

PROS : It has a nice mild scent which i really like! Right after the first wash, my skin feels super soft and clean. It balanced the oil on my face and it also made my skin clear and smooth. I noticed that some of my uneven skin tone are now less visible as well! It made those small bumps on my forehead and pimples go away too! It dries them up fast and not let them come back anymore! It also lightened pimple marks and dark spots. And even though it's just 70-80g, i cut it into 4 pieces and 1 cut lasted for a month! Yes, a month! I was shocked and amazed too! And the most amazing part is that it helped me get rid of my milia which has been my problem for so long because it usually appears whenever i use / try skincare products that makes my skin too oily since milia seeds, also called oil seeds are keratin-filled bumps and really stubborn! Especially if you keep using the wrong skincare product that causes it. And as a beauty blogger, i need to keep changing skincare products / routine almost every 1 / 2 weeks and some of them caused these to appear near the area of my eyes. But thanks to this soap, my bumps are now dry, flat and gone! :)

CONS : None. No allergic reactions nor any discomfort were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT : It's really worth every penny! This is one of my favorite facial soap ever! You'll really get more than what you pay for it because i know some of you might think that it's too pricey for its size but it's really worth it! This size can last for 4 months! I only used one cut and gave another one to my mom so she can use it for her milia and warts too because it really dries up those unnecessary bumps / blemishes without compromising the moisture of the skin. It's perfect for those who have dry, sensitive, combination, oily and acne-prone skin types or ALL SKIN TYPES for short! That's how safe it is and definitely effective! Must-buy! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ☆☆☆

RATING : 500/100 ✨






DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.












If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Shopee

Comments

  1. hello !! i was wondering if your skin dried up and flaked up at some point of using the soap because mine did. it alarmed me quite a bit because im pretty sure this isn't normal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C