(REVIEW) Skin Potions : Lightning Bunny Foaming Facial Wash


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skin Potions' Lightning Bunny Foaming Facial Wash.

INGREDIENTS : Aqua, Avena Sativa Oil,  Rosa Moschata Oil, Sodium Cocoate, Honey, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum and PH Level 5.5-6.



USES / BENEFITS : Cleansing.

SIZE : 100ml

PRICE : P450 / $9

DETAILS : This product comes with a tool brush and said to have visible radiant skin after the first wash.

HOW TO USE : I pump once until the whole brush is covered with foam then distribute it on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose before massaging in a circular motion using the brush and rinsing off with water.

PROS : I love the smell of this! And unlike other foaming facial wash, it's very easy to rinse off. No soapy feeling left on the skin! Every after use, my skin feels squeaky clean, soft and fresh. Looking radiant too! Every single time! I also love the heart shaped brush because it reaches my undereye and the sides of my nose efficiently, take note that the bristles are super soft and gentle! Also, the fact that i just need one full pump for it to cover my whole face. And another thing i love about this (actually all the Skinpotions' products with the new and improved labels) is that the sticker label is waterproof! No need to worry about the label fading or the feeling of wet paper! My dad also tried this and he loves using it to the point that he's using it almost 3x a day! But most importantly, this helped me dry up my pimples fast as lightning! :)

CONS : NONE! Not a single one!

VERDICT : It really is a lightning bunny! I totally loved how it gave my skin that radiant glow that only this foaming facial wash was able to achieve out of all the foaming facial wash i've tried. I felt that my skin was really being taken good care of while i was using this! Not to mention every good thing i experienced with it! One bottle can last months because a little goes a long way with it. And for its price, it's super affordable considering all the wonders it can and will do to your skin! I know that most of us have pimple problems every now and then, this is the answer to make them go away faster than i even imagined! It didn't also leave any trace nor mark! All i had was a smooth, soft, clean, fresh and radiant looking skin! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
BeautyMNL
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C