(REVIEW) The Happy Organics : Seaweed and Tea Tree Slimming Bar


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : The Happy Organics' Seaweed and Tea Tree Slimming Bar.

INGREDIENTS : Algae Extracts, Premium Grade Australian Tea Tree Oil and Leaves.

USES / BENEFITS : Fights Acne, Busts Cellulite.

SIZE : 135g

PRICE : P160 / $3.2

DETAILS : This product is said to purify the skin and improve metabolism.

HOW TO USE : I rub the soap directly onto damp skin until i get the amount of bubbles i prefer, wait for 2-3 minutes before rinsing off with water.

PROS : I like the smell of this! Minty and very relaxing. Like those essential oils they burn at Spas! I've read that this doesn't have any artificial bubbling agent but it lathers pretty well. I cut my soap into 4 like i always do and i used up a total of 3 cuts. You can really tell that i enjoyed using this, not only because of the bubbles but it definitely cleanses my skin really good! I also noticed that my cellulite are lesser now and no more bacne / chestne for me even though i kept sweating while i was in the process of trying this out! My dad also tried this and in a week, we noticed that his pot belly became smaller than before. He's 48 years old now and having a hard time controlling on how and what to eat. He tried all sorts of diet but he really can't and won't lose weight. So when we noticed that his belly became smaller than before, we were shocked and he became addicted to this soap! I think it has something to do with his metabolism improved thanks to this! On my case, my metabolism is still okay and no pot belly. Although i have some stretch marks and cellulite here and there which i noticed to have improved as well. ♡

CONS : No irritations nor any discomfort. But since it's 100% organic / pure extracts without chemical hardeners, it dissolves quite fast. 1 cut lasted for 4-5 days.

VERDICT : THIS IS A MUST-BUY! Even though it dissolves quickly, it's super effective! I love it so much! Because it smells great and works amazingly to improve skin impurities and other concerns which in this case are cellulite and fats! When i first saw this, i never thought that it would be this effective! Ms. Kris Aquino (daughter of our former president, Corazon Aquino) said she uses this as well but i was still not convinced.. UNTIL I PERSONALLY USED AND EXPERIENCED IT! It's really good! It's our (me and my dad's) favorite slimming soap ever! Thanks to The Happy Organics for having such soap and to The Happy Organics La Union for sending me this! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.



















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C