(REVIEW) MK Cosmetics PH : Aloe Beauty Serum


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : MK Cosmetics PH's Aloe Beauty Serum.

INGREDIENTS : Aloe Vera Extract, Cucumber Extract, Essential Oils and Vitamin B3, C and E.

USES / BENEFITS : Anti-Aging, Moisturizing, Pore Minimizing.

SIZE : 30ml

PRICE : P280 / $5.6

DETAILS : This product is said to also treat sunburn.

HOW TO USE : After applying toner at night, i pump once to put on my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose then pump once again for the neck before spreading evenly and tap for better / faster absorption.

PROS : I'm a fan of airless pumps, to be honest. I think they are very convenient and more travel-friendly as there is no room for spills. My skin absorbs it pretty fast so there was no sticky feeling experienced. It's very moisturizing / hydrating to the maximum too! Because not only it has Aloe Vera Extract but also Cucumber Extract which is known for restoring / calming the skin. Making me not doubt that it will work amazingly to stop the stinging plus flaking on the sides of my nose due to dryness and it being extra sensitive than the rest of my face. My skin also felt fresh and soft every morning since i only use it at night so i can have a nice looking (and also feeling) skin due to it being repaired while i'm sleeping! I use their (MK Cosmetics PH) Tomato Beauty Serum in the morning since Aloe Vera is not used for sun protection as it cures sunburn rather so it actually works as a post-sun exposure. :)

CONS : No itchiness nor any discomfort while using the product. I just noticed on my first try that the consistency was too thick that's why i had a hard time making the first pump because it doesn't want to come out but i know it's common. Also, i'm not much of a fan of the smell / scent of it because to me, it smells like lychee. Lastly, since i have a skin type of Combination, it moisturized / hydrated my dry areas but it made my oily areas more oily.

VERDICT : Aloe Vera truly is a wonder plant! I love this actually, even though i encountered those cons, i still love to use this. As long as it does wonders on my skin. I use their Tomato Beauty Serum as well so that it will balance the oil since this made areas more oily but nonetheless, it's super effective! It can also be used as a spot treatment for pimples or if you have irritations / red spots. One bottle can last for at least 2 months and it's very worth it to try! Although, i would recommend it more towards those who have dry and sensitive skin but of course, people who have the same skin type as mine can use it too but i suggest to use Grapeseed Oil afterwards to balance the oil. Therefore, it is.. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 100/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.



















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C