(REVIEW) MK Cosmetics PH : Tomato Beauty Serum


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : MK Cosmetics PH's Tomato Beauty Serum.

INGREDIENTS : Tomato Extract, Lycopene, Vitamin C and E, Aloe Vera Extract, Witch Hazel Extract and Collagen.

USES / BENEFITS : Reduces Acne, Shrinks Pores, Whitening.

SIZE : 30ml

PRICE : P / $

DETAILS : This product is said to treat oily skin and have rosy skin.

HOW TO USE : In the morning, i pump once to put on my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin then pump once for my neck before spreading it evenly.

PROS : I like the smell of this! Not too strong nor light, it's just right. I also like the consistency of it. And since it's fast absorbed, it's not sticky at all! If you've seen my review on their Aloe Beauty Serum, you probably saw on the cons there that it made my oily areas more oily. This is the one i used to balance it! And yes, it really did! Not only that, it also made my pores shrink! And my skin is clearer thanks to this because it made my pimples dry faster too! Now, my skin feel smooth and soft! Not to mention that it gave me a nice glowing skin throughout the day while protecting it from the sun as well! ♥

CONS : No itchiness, dryness, redness nor any indication of allergic reactions were experienced while using this product.

VERDICT : I love this! And i keep it for emergency purposes! Just in case my skin needs saving! Together with the Aloe Beauty Serum! They are my favorite duo serum. Super effective and very affordable! A bottle can last for at least 2 months and a little goes a long way since the consistency is nice! It's a must-try and it's perfect for those who have skin types of combination, oily and acne-prone! So if you have those skin types or just want to try and be amazed by the magic of Tomato Beauty Serum, grab one now! :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨









DISCLAIMER What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.





















If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C