(REVIEW) Skin Bounty PH : Snow White Bleaching Bar


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Skin Bounty PH's Snow White Bleaching Beauty Bar.
Simple yet high quality and extremely effective.
INGREDIENTS : Not elaborated but said to be made with all-natural, plant-based whitening ingredients. :)

USES / BENEFITS : Whitening.

SIZE : 90-100g

PRICE : P150 / $3 

DETAILS : This product is said to instantly whiten the skin in just one wash.

HOW TO USE : Rub directly onto wet skin until it has an ice-cream or cream consistency and leave it for 5 minutes before rinsing.

PROS : I used this soap for 3 weeks in SG because i kept on going out (almost everyday) and sometimes it was very sunny, so i've decided to start using this.. First, it smells okay! Not strong for a whitening soap. I love how it makes me all giddy when it's bath time because i enjoying lathering it onto my skin until it looks like cream and wait for a few minutes before i rinse (i know! I find it weird too, sorry!)! ❤️ i also noticed that my skin lightened after two washes (but my parents noticed it after the first wash) and i super love how it's not being harsh on my skin coz i thought it's going to be super strong because of it being an instant whitening soap but nope! It even moisturized and made my skin soft! Not like other whitening soaps that will cause some dry patches at random parts of your body (in my case, my legs!) but this one didn't! It also helped me even out my skin tone and lightened some stretchmarks too! :)

CONS : TOO AWESOME TO HAVE ONE.

VERDICT : I'm a sucker and addict for whitening soaps but i can still differentiate them after so many whitening soaps i've tried and reviewed.. And i must say, this one is on my A-LIST! Super effective, affordable and very safe (AND FUN) to use! You won't even be needing some lotion after bath! If you want to have whiter skin faster than usual, then this is the soap for you! 💕 SUPER KADUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C