(REVIEW) Be Organic Bath and Body : Argan Oil Foaming Face Wash


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."



PRODUCT : Be Organic and Body's Argan Oil Foaming Face Wash.

KEY INGREDIENTS : Argan Oil, Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera.

USES / BENEFITS : Cleansing, Moisturizing, Nourishing, Soothing.


SIZE : 60ml


PRICE : P220 / $4.4


DETAILS : This product is said to also make skin look toned, radiant and younger-looking. 


HOW TO USE : I pump twice on my fingers, dab lightly onto my cheeks, forehead and chin before i massage in a circular motion to cleanse evenly then rinse.


PROS : I've been using this product since i came back from a trip last month. And i even let my whole family use it. Feedback is just awesome! But i personally love it because it deeply cleanses my face and makes it moisturized even at first wash and after every wash! It also noticed that i have fewer lines under my eyes too and skin feels so nourished and all my redness and dry patches went away! My dad said his face feels so soft after his first wash! I even brought it to Singapore when i came home! 
❤️



CONS : NO ITCHINESS, REDNESS, DRYNESS, IRRITATIONS OR ANY DISCOMFORT WHILE USING THIS.

VERDICT : Another product from Be Organic Bath and Body that exceeded my expectation! They're part of the local brands i truly admire and i get excited whenever i receive something from them! And if you're looking for a moisturizing foaming wash, this is one of the best! I really love this product and my family loves it too! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️


RATING : 500/100 ✨





DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.














If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕

Instagram
Facebook
Website
Email (1)
Email (2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C