(REVIEW) Lip Fuel PH : Chocolate Cherry Lip Scrub


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Lip Fuel PH's Chocolate Cherry Lip Scrub

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated

USES / BENEFITS : Exfoliates Lips.

SIZE : 10g

PRICE : P80 / $1.6

DETAILS : This product is Part of my Lip Care and Bare Box from WAP Cosmetics.

HOW TO USE : I scoop a decent amount of the scrub using my finger then rub directly onto my lips and wait for 1-2 minutes before wipe off with wet cloth or rinse off with water.

PROS : I'm head over heels for this lip scrub! It doesn't just exfoliates my lips but it makes it extremely soft and leaves a pretty reddish tint! This smells so good and tastes good too! It's more of a cherry flavor candy than chocolate but it really makes matte liquid lipstick and even the traditional lipstick easier to apply since this is making my lips a smooth canvas for it! It doesn't hurt my lips too even if i keep scrubbing it just because it feels so good. Not only the literal feeling of it but also the thought of taking good care of my lips and making it feel soft, smooth and of course, kissable! 

CONS : None!

VERDICT : I'm so in love with this! Just like the Pink Lemonade from the same brand, it delivers the same result but i like this better! Because of the shade of tint that it leaves my lips. But Lip Fuel PH really perfected this. It does a great job and tastes amazing! After using this, i can see right away all the unnecessary things from my lips that are supposed to be removed! Especially when i keep on applying lipstick. It makes lip tints look better and not focus too much on the inner lip! This is must-have! Especially if you apply lipsticks / lip tints everyday, it's a must to exfoliate your lips at least once a week just like your skin! It also needs to breathe! :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C