(REVIEW) The Happy Organics : Grapeseed Lavender Drops Beauty Elixir


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : The Happy Organics' Grapeseed Lavender Drops Beauty Elixir.

INGREDIENTS : Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Borage Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil and Vitamin E.

USES / BENEFITS : Oil-control, Prevents Acne, Calming, Cleansing.

SIZE : 30ml

PRICE : P495 / $9.95

DETAILS : This product is said to be for Oily and Acne-Prone Skin. :)

HOW TO USE : I put around 2-3 pumps on the palm of my hands and apply it evenly onto my face in a circular motion.

PROS : I used this product for almost two months and it's really amazing! It smells so good and calming! It helps me to balance my face whenever my T-zone is getting a bit too oily due to lots of reasons and i also use this as a cleanser to draw those pesky dirt in my pores and to prevent acne from appearing even when shark week is near! I think it also helped me grow my brows thicker and make my lash longer faster than usual because of the oil combination! My cousin from US used it too, she's Acne-Prone and has oily skin and she loves this so much even when she used it the first time! ❤️

CONS : NONE! But you just need to be careful when using this because it's really for Acne-prone and Oily skin. So if you're going to use it even when you're skin type is not those mentioned, you might want to consider using some moisturizer after. 💕

VERDICT : HIGH QUALITY IT IS! The Happy Organics never fails to create out of this world products! It won't fail you and make you fall in love with it in an instant! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Website
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C