(REVIEW) Kaye’s Skincare Products : Tomato Serum


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : Kaye's Skincare Products' Tomato Serum.

INGREDIENTS : Not indicated.

USES / BENEFITS : Moisturizing, Pore Minimizer, Anti-Wrinkle, Whitening.

SIZE : 10ml (also available in 30ml).

PRICE : P150 / $3 (they also have prices for bulk and rebranding).

DETAILS : This product has ZERO Paraben and also works as a Face Primer. 

HOW TO USE : I put one dot each on my cheeks, forehead, chin and nose then spread evenly.

PROS : I'm still inlove with this one! It smells amazing and it works so well! It helped me minimize my pores and really moisturize my skin! It makes my skin have that younger looking glow in it! Like i'm always blooming even when i just woke up! It also made my skin softer and smoother real quick! The next morning, you'll really see the difference already! Really good! I noticed some changes with my laugh lines being lesser and pimple doesn't show much not unless it's the time of the month! :)

CONS : NONE!

VERDICT : Kaye's Skincare Products goodies are really awesome!! They never fail to create products that will truly help! Very thankful for this brand! Not to mention that it's really affordable! It's really a MUST-TRY! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️

RATING : 800/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Facebook
Shopee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C