(REVIEW) The Happy Organics : Tea Tree Mint Anti-Dandruff Shampoo


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : The Happy Organics' Tea Tree and Mint Shampoo.

INGREDIENTS : Virgin Coconut Oil, Tea Tree Extracts, Green Tea, Peppermint Oil, Keratin and Panthenol.

USES / BENEFITS : Restores Moisture Balance to Hair and Scalp, Adds Shine, Anti-dandruff, Deep Cleansing.

SIZE : 200ml

PRICE : P220 / $4.4

DETAILS : This product is infused with Tea Tree which also helps reduce bacteria and inflammation. :)

HOW TO USE : I put it onto my hand and lather it abit before massaging it on my hair and scalp and rinse thoroughly.

PROS : THE BOMB! It smells therapeutic and i love how refreshing it feels on my scalp after every wash! Plus it really does an awesome job removing my dandruff! Yes, i have severe flaking due to stress and sweat! It's lesser than before coz my hair is short but it's really horrible! And thanks to this, it made them go away! No more snowflakes! It's truly a lifesaver! It made my hair shinier and look healthier too! I can never ask for more with this! First wash and it really lessened my dandruff! Snowflake no more! And it really is the one removing it coz when i finished the bottle, DANDRUFF CAME BACK BECAUSE I GOT MORE STRESSED OUT! I used it for a month only because my parents are using it too. But at least they said that it's a great shampoo too! And really works! ❤️

CONS : NO CONS! :)

VERDICT : If you have dandruff because of stress (yup! Stress-induced dandruff is common), dirt and/or sweat from this weather, THIS IS A MUST FOR YOU! After using this, your hair and scalp feels so nourished, clean and fresh (coz it has a cooling effect too!)! THE BEST ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO EVER! SUPER DUPER EXTRA HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 💕

RATING : 1000/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram
Website
Email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C