(REVIEW) I Love Soaphia : Lemon Soap


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."


PRODUCT : I Love Soaphia's Lemon Soap.

INGREDIENTS : Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Lemon, Lye, Neem, Moringa and Turmeric.

USES / BENEFITS : Anti-Acne, Cleansing, Smoothening, Tightening, Oil-control, Moisturizing.

SIZE : Approx. 100g

PRICE : P120 / $2.4

DETAILS : This product is said to also Whiten Skin and Eliminate Body Odor.

HOW TO USE : Lather onto my hands and massage on my face in a circular motion then rinse.

PROS : I used this every morning when i was in SG & TH because i was having breakouts and i know that Lemon is one of the variants of soaps that can help me with it.. Good thing i brought it with me! It doesn't have much scent and bubbles, but it's a silent killer! PIMPLE KILLER! It helped me dry up them pimples faster than usual and didn't leave a mark or scar, it even made my skin feels so smooth and tight! I also love how it dries the pimples but cleanses, balances the oil and moisturizes my face at the same time! When life gives you lemons, give them to I Love Soaphia so that they can make more of these wonderful soap! ❤️

CONS : NO ITCHINESS, REDNESS OR ANY IRRITATIONS WHILE USING THIS SOAP.

VERDICT : ONE OF THE BEST LEMON SOAPS OUT THERE! Very affordable and doesn't dissolve quickly! I got a sample cut and it lasted for almost a month (until my HLG took it back home to SG from TH.)! It's handmade with pure love, hard work and dedication to the advocacy of helping others with their skin concerns! 💕 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 500/100 ✨



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C