(REVIEW) Skindom : Luxury Cell Peptide Essence


"the following review are my own opinion based on my experience while testing the said product for at least a week or two."

I don't know but i like the bottle :)

The other side indicates the details and precautions :)
PRODUCT : Skindom's Luxury Cell Peptide Essence.

INGREDIENTS : It's in Korean letters since this product is imported from South Korea. :)

USES / BENEFITS : Anti-Wrinkle, Sebum Control, Moisturizing, Anti-Aging. 

SIZE : 100ml

PRICE : P780. 💕

DETAILS : This product contains 30mg of Peptide and most of necessary skin nutrients for a healthier and younger looking skin and is certified by KFDA as a functional cosmetics.

HOW TO USE : After toning, i put at least one pump on my fingers and spread evenly on my face then tap lightly for better and faster absorption.



This is how much i only need to apply on my face! :)
PROS : I've been using this since 3rd week of July (more than a month now) and i'm still being amazed every single day! My skin feels so soft, smooth and moisturized whenever i use this! Now i know why this is the most important part of Koreans' skincare routine! It really is the heart of every skincare routine! 😍 it really made a difference when i included this in my routine! I was like, what kind of sorcery is this?! It also made my skin fresher, younger and korean looking! And it has that awesome glow which is so hard to achieve without essence! Not to mention that a little goes a long way! ❤️


CONS : NO ALLERGIC REACTION WERE EXPERIENCED WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. But be careful when you spread this on your face and avoid putting it near your eyes.

VERDICT : MAGIC IN A BOTTLE! It really is a must to be a part of your skincare routine too! I'll bet on it that you'll love it as much as i do! I've been using it for a month and a half and the bottle still has so much left! Worth every penny! SUPER DUPER EXTRA HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RATING : 1000/100 ✨
Before application! ♡



After application! Same lighting. Skin looks more radiant! :)



DISCLAIMER : What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. Please do a patch test for 24 hours especially if you have sensitive skin before using any new products to make sure that it would not irritate your skin. If allergic reactions occur, rinse it off immediately and consult a doctor.











If you have questions / inquiries about the featured product or interested in buying, you can contact them directly through the links below. 💕
Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(REVIEW) Mimi White : AHA Body Serum

(REVIEW) Seoul White Korea : Double White Whitening Soap

(REVIEW) Organic Skin Japan : 4X Whitening Soap with Vitamin C